Socialist Freedom Party

One of the eUSA's oldest political parties, SFP is a party of individuality, freedom, and revolutionary thinking!

Join the Revolution and Help Mold the Future of the New World!
 
HomeHome  ConstitutionConstitution  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 MR4CP - hiya

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: MR4CP - hiya   Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:55 am

Hi there SFP. I asked your PP if he was okay with me posting here or if he just wanted me to take questions in discord. He wanted me to post so here I am Smile

[MR4CP] Hit me baby one more time

www.erepublik.com/en/article/2649196

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Niemand
Rebel
Rebel
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 57
Location : Utrecht, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:48 am

Not much activity is here...

I am not much involved any more in eUSA, but I have read your article. lol!
I think you are qualified and it is good that you mentioned the apathy.

I think you may be right about Derphoof being CP for a year when he liked it (however it is good that that didn't happened). My question is related to Derphoof.
What do you think of executive order 66?
Back to top Go down
http://www.blikenveger.nl
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:01 am

Niemand wrote:
Not much activity is here...

I am not much involved any more in eUSA, but I have read your article. lol!
I think you are qualified and it is good that you mentioned the apathy.

I think you may be right about Derphoof being CP for a year when he liked it (however it is good that that didn't happened). My question is related to Derphoof.
What do you think of executive order 66?

I honestly don't care about it.

Dio at this point is meaningless. there isn't anyone to RP it anymore. If it starts getting stupid I'll probably get rid of it. but at this point I don't see it as something worth focusing on.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:09 pm

New Article

[MR4CP] We Choose To Go To The Moon

https://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-mr4cp-we-choose-to-go-to-the-moon-2649395/1/20

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Niemand
Rebel
Rebel
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 57
Location : Utrecht, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:44 am

My problem with dioism is not that it is meaningless, it is because it is a hate religion and on top of that it is made a state religion. Many do oppose it. I choose not to be engaged in eUSA community as long it is installed as state religion. It is in the power of eUSA CP's to change that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blikenveger.nl
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:45 am

Niemand wrote:
My problem with dioism is not that it is meaningless, it is because it is a hate religion and on top of that it is made a state religion. Many do oppose it. I choose not to be engaged in eUSA community as long it is installed as state religion. It is in the power of eUSA CP's to change that.  

I get what you are saying but exactly how is it affecting anything these days. No one is actually RPing it. Consider me a 5 year old that you need to explain something to. (not kidding) explain it all to me and how it affects game play for you and everyone else that hates it. (please take this as a serious request)
Back to top Go down
Ghost of Tom Joad
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
avatar

Posts : 858
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : Cincinnati

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:39 pm

I don't get here every day. I think you are the #1 contender, right now.

_________________
Back to top Go down
shiloh13
Forum Manager
Forum Manager
avatar

Posts : 559
Join date : 2013-02-05
Age : 97
Location : Stalingrad

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:59 pm

How much longer to you plan to continue the TW which has dwindled into a snooze fest.

And what of Israel?
It is pretty obvious we are crushing a grossly weaker nation with our occupation.
What is the strategic value for the eUS to continue it's hold on their territory?

Maybe a war with a worthy opponent should be a prio or are we just going to play it safe as usual?

Thanks for your answers in advance.

_________________
"When we do good, no one remembers.
When we do bad, no one forgets."

"And I will show you,
Where the Iron Crosses grow"
Back to top Go down
JALake
Chairperson/Party President
Chairperson/Party President
avatar

Posts : 477
Join date : 2014-05-30
Age : 25
Location : Socialist Freedom Party

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:52 pm

Hiya!

Here's my question:

What are the three things you're most excited about trying to accomplish next month? Could be anything at all.

_________________
"A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good." -Stannis Baratheon
Back to top Go down
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Israel is basically being held for strategic value at the moment.

We are going to continue boring TWs (I do hate them too btw) so that we can help allies when they need it for now. This doesn't men we won't hit somewhere in the future, but for now, we are more focused on allies and domestics.

I mean we could start a world war but that really isn't in our best interests at the moment.

Who did you have in mind?

Hi JALake <3

you know me.. I am all about domestic stuff always have been. I have a couple of things I considering in that area right now. All using the usfeed so they are all in game only. Of course the revitalized AA changed to use the feed, as I mentioned in my last article. As you probably remember my biggest focus was getting parties working together. Obviously that failed miserably I realized I will never get them off the forums and I will never get you all on the forums but there has to be a way to get you all to work together somehow.

At least it seems I will be able to accomplish pulling actual activities into actual game feeds so everyone can use them. (I get really overly excited about domestic programs lol)

Sorry it took so long to respond. I'm trying to take a day off erep.. didn't work obviously Laughing
Back to top Go down
JALake
Chairperson/Party President
Chairperson/Party President
avatar

Posts : 477
Join date : 2014-05-30
Age : 25
Location : Socialist Freedom Party

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:53 pm

If ever there was a time to focus on retention and domestic programs, this would be it. Every player counts these days!

_________________
"A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good." -Stannis Baratheon
Back to top Go down
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:57 pm

JALake wrote:
If ever there was a time to focus on retention and domestic programs, this would be it. Every player counts these days!

exactly

speaking of domestic stuff.. if you all have any ideas for domestic programs throw them at me. I prefer programs that can work just in game with no forms and things of that nature
Back to top Go down
JALake
Chairperson/Party President
Chairperson/Party President
avatar

Posts : 477
Join date : 2014-05-30
Age : 25
Location : Socialist Freedom Party

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:01 pm

I'll give it some thought, for sure!

_________________
"A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good." -Stannis Baratheon
Back to top Go down
Niemand
Rebel
Rebel
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 57
Location : Utrecht, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:34 am

Melissa Rose wrote:
Niemand wrote:
My problem with dioism is not that it is meaningless, it is because it is a hate religion and on top of that it is made a state religion. Many do oppose it. I choose not to be engaged in eUSA community as long it is installed as state religion. It is in the power of eUSA CP's to change that.  

I get what you are saying but exactly how is it affecting anything these days. No one is actually RPing it. Consider me a 5 year old that you need to explain something to. (not kidding) explain it all to me and how it affects game play for you and everyone else that hates it. (please take this as a serious request)

Thanks! It is a difficult question for me to answer. It is a long time ago that I had to deal with 5 years old. I will try to explain it further.
Dioism is a (game) religion that focus on Dio Brande and his eNation ePakistan. It asks complete faith. Dioism also hates many nations (and their citizens) including our allies eIran and eSweden. I think it is needed hard to focus on the individual and his rights not on his group of birth. We also need citizens that understand the political and social circumstances of our nation to adapt to changing game mechanics and changing foreign affairs. When we have followers, it will be group decisions and that will make us weak when the group takes the wrong decision. That is one part of my problem. The other part is that taking one religion above another is not democratic. People feel left out because their religion (or non religion) is not recognised.

As dioism is for me a hate religion (see above) I dislike it the same as nazism or fascism. As eUSA has recognised a hate religion as state religion I have lost my connection to the state and ignore all what is said by the government. I (and I know there are more) want that to change and it is possible to change easily by a CP. Gnilraps has done that before. It is up to you to include that in your program. As you say each citizen retention is important I think you can understand what could help.

My answer is late, it is due to the fact that my connection with eRepublik is weakening. I am sorry for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blikenveger.nl
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:01 am

Niemand wrote:
Melissa Rose wrote:
Niemand wrote:
My problem with dioism is not that it is meaningless, it is because it is a hate religion and on top of that it is made a state religion. Many do oppose it. I choose not to be engaged in eUSA community as long it is installed as state religion. It is in the power of eUSA CP's to change that.  

I get what you are saying but exactly how is it affecting anything these days. No one is actually RPing it. Consider me a 5 year old that you need to explain something to. (not kidding) explain it all to me and how it affects game play for you and everyone else that hates it. (please take this as a serious request)

Thanks! It is a difficult question for me to answer. It is a long time ago that I had to deal with 5 years old. I will try to explain it further.
Dioism is a (game) religion that focus on Dio Brande and his eNation ePakistan. It asks complete faith. Dioism also hates many nations (and their citizens) including our allies eIran and eSweden. I think it is needed hard to focus on the individual and his rights not on his group of birth. We also need citizens that understand the political and social circumstances of our nation to adapt to changing game mechanics and changing foreign affairs. When we have followers, it will be group decisions and that will make us weak when the group takes the wrong decision. That is one part of my problem. The other part is that taking one religion above another is not democratic. People feel left out because their religion (or non religion) is not recognised.

As dioism is for me a hate religion (see above) I dislike it the same as nazism or fascism. As eUSA has recognised a hate religion as state religion I have lost my connection to the state and ignore all what is said by the government. I (and I know there are more) want that to change and it is possible to change easily by a CP. Gnilraps has done that before. It is up to you to include that in your program. As you say each citizen retention is important I think you can understand what could help.

My answer is late, it is due to the fact that my connection with eRepublik is weakening. I am sorry for that.

I guess it's that I just can't fathom why this bothers anyone because this is just a game. with no one actually RPing this anymore it really seems to affect no one. To me Dio is a silly thing that has very little meaning anymore. So I have a hard time grasping the concept that it actually causes any issue what so ever. It is just a game. I've never been an RPer in any way shape or form. I am also not religious in anyway so it's possible that's why I can't really see the harm in any of this.

I will look at it closer and consider the ramifications of it all, but as I said it doesn't mean anything to me, I'm not going to lie to you and say that it does. I realize this is probably not the answer your looking for but it's the honest answer.

I will promise to look at it but that's all at this moment
Back to top Go down
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:06 am

[MR4CP] #TeamMR

https://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-mr4cp-teammr1-2649684/1/20

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Niemand
Rebel
Rebel
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 57
Location : Utrecht, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Melissa Rose wrote:
Niemand wrote:
Melissa Rose wrote:
Niemand wrote:
My problem with dioism is not that it is meaningless, it is because it is a hate religion and on top of that it is made a state religion. Many do oppose it. I choose not to be engaged in eUSA community as long it is installed as state religion. It is in the power of eUSA CP's to change that.  

I get what you are saying but exactly how is it affecting anything these days. No one is actually RPing it. Consider me a 5 year old that you need to explain something to. (not kidding) explain it all to me and how it affects game play for you and everyone else that hates it. (please take this as a serious request)

Thanks! It is a difficult question for me to answer. It is a long time ago that I had to deal with 5 years old. I will try to explain it further.
Dioism is a (game) religion that focus on Dio Brande and his eNation ePakistan. It asks complete faith. Dioism also hates many nations (and their citizens) including our allies eIran and eSweden. I think it is needed hard to focus on the individual and his rights not on his group of birth. We also need citizens that understand the political and social circumstances of our nation to adapt to changing game mechanics and changing foreign affairs. When we have followers, it will be group decisions and that will make us weak when the group takes the wrong decision. That is one part of my problem. The other part is that taking one religion above another is not democratic. People feel left out because their religion (or non religion) is not recognised.

As dioism is for me a hate religion (see above) I dislike it the same as nazism or fascism. As eUSA has recognised a hate religion as state religion I have lost my connection to the state and ignore all what is said by the government. I (and I know there are more) want that to change and it is possible to change easily by a CP. Gnilraps has done that before. It is up to you to include that in your program. As you say each citizen retention is important I think you can understand what could help.

My answer is late, it is due to the fact that my connection with eRepublik is weakening. I am sorry for that.

I guess it's that I just can't fathom why this bothers anyone because this is just a game. with no one actually RPing this anymore it really seems to affect no one. To me Dio is a silly thing that has very little meaning anymore. So I have a hard time grasping the concept that it actually causes any issue what so ever. It is just a game. I've never been an RPer in any way shape or form. I am also not religious in anyway so it's possible that's why I can't really see the harm in any of this.

I will look at it closer and consider the ramifications of it all, but as I said it doesn't mean anything to me, I'm not going to lie to you and say that it does. I realize this is probably not the answer your looking for but it's the honest answer.

I will promise to look at it but that's all at this moment

It is good when you will look again to it and when you do not make any promises in this. Straight is what I like.
I am curious, when RP-ing is not done any more, why is dioism installed and why also some people do say they love dio (and others harambe)?
The other thing is when dioism is not important for you and I do say it is important to me (and to some others) why don't you abolish it as a state religion? It is just a game and in a game fun is needed. Dioism installed destroys my fun (but maybe it gives others fun, maybe those are with more I really don't know), so I think it does harm to have it installed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blikenveger.nl
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:20 pm

Niemand wrote:
Melissa Rose wrote:
Niemand wrote:
Melissa Rose wrote:
Niemand wrote:
My problem with dioism is not that it is meaningless, it is because it is a hate religion and on top of that it is made a state religion. Many do oppose it. I choose not to be engaged in eUSA community as long it is installed as state religion. It is in the power of eUSA CP's to change that.  

I get what you are saying but exactly how is it affecting anything these days. No one is actually RPing it. Consider me a 5 year old that you need to explain something to. (not kidding) explain it all to me and how it affects game play for you and everyone else that hates it. (please take this as a serious request)

Thanks! It is a difficult question for me to answer. It is a long time ago that I had to deal with 5 years old. I will try to explain it further.
Dioism is a (game) religion that focus on Dio Brande and his eNation ePakistan. It asks complete faith. Dioism also hates many nations (and their citizens) including our allies eIran and eSweden. I think it is needed hard to focus on the individual and his rights not on his group of birth. We also need citizens that understand the political and social circumstances of our nation to adapt to changing game mechanics and changing foreign affairs. When we have followers, it will be group decisions and that will make us weak when the group takes the wrong decision. That is one part of my problem. The other part is that taking one religion above another is not democratic. People feel left out because their religion (or non religion) is not recognised.

As dioism is for me a hate religion (see above) I dislike it the same as nazism or fascism. As eUSA has recognised a hate religion as state religion I have lost my connection to the state and ignore all what is said by the government. I (and I know there are more) want that to change and it is possible to change easily by a CP. Gnilraps has done that before. It is up to you to include that in your program. As you say each citizen retention is important I think you can understand what could help.

My answer is late, it is due to the fact that my connection with eRepublik is weakening. I am sorry for that.

I guess it's that I just can't fathom why this bothers anyone because this is just a game. with no one actually RPing this anymore it really seems to affect no one. To me Dio is a silly thing that has very little meaning anymore. So I have a hard time grasping the concept that it actually causes any issue what so ever. It is just a game. I've never been an RPer in any way shape or form. I am also not religious in anyway so it's possible that's why I can't really see the harm in any of this.

I will look at it closer and consider the ramifications of it all, but as I said it doesn't mean anything to me, I'm not going to lie to you and say that it does. I realize this is probably not the answer your looking for but it's the honest answer.

I will promise to look at it but that's all at this moment

It is good when you will look again to it and when you do not make any promises in this. Straight is what I like.
I am curious, when RP-ing is not done any more, why is dioism installed and why also some people do say they love dio (and others harambe)?
The other thing is when dioism is not important for you and I do say it is important to me (and to some others) why don't you abolish it as a state religion? It is just a game and in a game fun is needed. Dioism installed destroys my fun (but maybe it gives others fun, maybe those are with more I really don't know), so I think it does harm to have it installed.

Ya know I really don't know why it's important to some. I think derp did it for no other reason then a little fun I guess. you make a good point though.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:35 pm

thank you for the endorsement SFP.
Back to top Go down
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:23 am

[MR4CP] DoCA

https://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-mr4cp-doca-2649912/1/20

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Niemand
Rebel
Rebel
avatar

Posts : 181
Join date : 2015-01-29
Age : 57
Location : Utrecht, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:19 am

That is a very good article. I hope you will get good responses.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blikenveger.nl
Melissa Rose
Activist
Activist
avatar

Posts : 73
Join date : 2016-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Niemand wrote:
That is a very good article. I hope you will get good responses.

You can thank Ilene because I now have a how to on lotteries!

Thanks for everything SFP you all have been great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MR4CP - hiya   

Back to top Go down
 
MR4CP - hiya
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Socialist Freedom Party :: Osmany Ramon Public Square :: Presidential Business-
Jump to: